Setting Up The Homepage
Here is a step by step guide on how to setup the Homepage. If you have imported the XML content you can skip this section.
- Locate to Pages > Add New in your WordPress Admin.
- Give your page a title such as “Home”.
- Via the Page Attributes set the Template to “Page – Carousel”.
By default Outlet will show the blog on the homepage, you will need to change the reading settings to display the “Home” page instead.
- Locate to Settings > Reading in your WordPress Admin.
- Set the “Front page displays” option to a “Static Page”.
- In the dropdown select your desired homepage.
- A blank page can be published to set the default Blog layout.
- Save changes.