Setting up the LayerSlider plugin with Outlet is very easy, we have provided a zip file that can be imported.
- Locate to LayerSlider > All Sliders in your WordPress Admin.
- Reveal the Import/Export tab.
- Select the file “LayerSlider.zip” and import.
- Locate to Appearance > Customize.
- In the LayerSlider settings enter the unique ID for the recently imported slider.
LayerSlider Page Template
To display the slider on a specific page follow the step by step guide.
- Locate to Pages > Add New in your WordPress Admin.
- Give your page a title.
- Via the Page Attributes set the Template to “Page – LayerSlider”.
For a more thorough documentation on the LayerSlider you can find information here.